Episcopal Church of the Messiah

The church was built in 1881, it is the oldest building still in use as originally intended and in its original location. The altar, lectern and pulpit are made from Gonzales County Walnut. The rectory was built in 1912. The church is located on the block originally designated as Cemetery Square.

Address: 
721 St. Louis Street

Download the app!

Sign up for Deals!

Tour Gonzales • (888) 672-1095 • info@tourgonzales.com